We're building Healthcare Technology designed specifically for hospice
When we started forming Unified we investigated existing EMR systems to find one that would fit our needs. However, we soon discovered that while there was an abundance of EMR platforms out there, they all seemed to suffer from the same shortcomings, were priced out of reach for smaller hospices, and were not very user-friendly.
Our research found that existing EMRs are:
- Extremely expensive
- Have archaic interfaces that are anything but intuitive
- Have workflows that are wide open for non-compliance
- And, because of these things, Cost you incredible amounts of time and labor
Worse, if you run both hospice and house call businesses you have to learn, manage, and pay for two of these broken systems.
That simply doesn’t fit the Unified model. Your business should be easy – and delivering phenomenal care to patients should be your focus.
So we set out to find a way to fix this.
We started with the clinicians because wanted to ensure we were building something that met the requirements of hospice and home health. We asked: “How can we make your jobs easier?”, “How can we make charting faster?”, “How can we make compliance simple?” and we took the insights we gained and started the process of creating our very own EMR platform.
Unified has an EMR in development for release in Q4 2020 that will:
- Change the way you look at patient care
- Make the Care Plan helpful and useful to you again
- Build great compliance into simple workflows, and
- Offer a platform that you can use in your hospice business – and use that same platform to extend your business into house call and therapy